about a boy

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Speechless

Here are a few words Elio knows how to say. I started this list a week ago and since then he adds more every day. We knew it would happen, but like all things, we didn't expect it quite so soon. And then there are a couple of pics.

Its somewhere over 50, but who is counting, we are not proud parents, not us.
Boat, Boot, Ball, Balloon, No, This, Want, I want, I want this (that), Mommy (classic), Daddy, Luke, Adie (our old neighbors son and dog respectively), Doggy, Doll, Pee, Moo, Cho-Choo, Hot, Hat, Moon (about 20 times a day), Mine (ditto), Star, Kitty, Baa, Hi, Bye, up, out, Baby, Bee, Tea (another fave), Yum, piggy, Peas, Bowl, Boom, Key, Soup, Beep Beep (this is used to tell us to get out of his way), Teeth, Owl, Hoo-Hoo, Boo, Eye, Bath, Bubble, Juice (uses this for oranges too), Dot, Blue, Duck, Bock Bock, Robot (bot), Apple, Egg, Book, Two, Dressed, Guest, Sack, and the latest "Where's Dolly?"


Our Feet.


On the Table.

No comments: