Guy's mom is walking the Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk this weekend in Philadelphia, 60 miles over three days. She is walking for her sister Eloise, Elio's great-aunt for whom he is named. It's hard to believe that she's been gone for almost a year already. I think she would really get a kick out of seeing Elio grow and change and develop, and no doubt she would have lots of advice and words of encouragement and tales of raising Adam and Andrew. And Elio, I know, would really get a kick out of his Aunt Eloise.
about a boy
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Go Grandma, Go!
Guy's mom is walking the Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk this weekend in Philadelphia, 60 miles over three days. She is walking for her sister Eloise, Elio's great-aunt for whom he is named. It's hard to believe that she's been gone for almost a year already. I think she would really get a kick out of seeing Elio grow and change and develop, and no doubt she would have lots of advice and words of encouragement and tales of raising Adam and Andrew. And Elio, I know, would really get a kick out of his Aunt Eloise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment